Chesbay Landscaping Honors Our Heros Killed In The Kabul Airport Bombing.
Names of those killed
- Marine Corps Lance Cpl. David Espinoza, 20, of Rio Bravo, Tex.
- Marine Corps Sgt. Nicole Gee, 23, of Roseville, Calif.
- Marine Corps Staff Sgt. Darin Taylor Hoover, 31, of Utah
- Army Staff Sgt. Ryan Knauss, 23, of Corryton, Tenn.
- Marine Corps Cpl. Hunter Lopez, 22, of Indio, Calif.
- Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Rylee McCollum, 20, Jackson, Wyo.
- Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Dylan R. Merola, 20, of Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.
- Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Kareem Nikoui, 20, of Norco, Calif.
- Marine Corps Cpl. Daegan William-Tyeler Page, 23, of Omaha
- Marine Corps Sgt. Johanny Rosario, 25, Lawrence, Mass.
- Marine Corps Cpl. Humberto Sanchez, 22, Logansport, Ind.
- Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Jared Schmitz, 20, of Wentzville, Mo.
- Navy Hospital Corpsman Max Soviak, 22, of Berlin Heights, Ohio
In times like these we often stop and ask how and why does this happen. Our men and women being killed by those driven by hate and who have no care for human life. I can not say here how I feel inside over this situation. But my heart breaks, my tears fall, and my anger burns deeply.
Many of our clients serve in the armed forces as does the love of my life. I can not imagine how I would feel hearing the news that either one of them have been killed working for the Country I love so much.
Service in the United States Armed Forces is not a job for all. It takes courage, dedication, commitment and determination. I salute all our military personnel. I honor, respect and support them and their families for the sacrifice they make every day.
My prayers, love, and support goes out to the families of those who were murdered in Kabul. To say I know how they feel would be a lie. But their pain, anger, and hurt must not ever be overlooked. Yes, the duties of our service men and women places their lives in pearl daily. It's to be understood. But it must not ever be overlooked by those of us who live in the freedoms their sacrifice secured. We must not forget that the freedom we enjoy comes at such a great price.
I will never say any American must stand in support of the political rhetoric which drive our American troops to danger. But I'm a firm believer that every American citizen has a responsibility to stand in full support of our service men and women.
I personally want to thank our service men and women for the freedoms I enjoy. I am praying for them all. I pray for their safe return home and I pray for their families.
Please join me in honoring and remembering all 13 heros and let's stand in support of their families.